Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Exquisite slouch: you need this dress!



You know that feeling when you slip a new dress on and instantly feel like it's yours, already your touchstone dress and your favorite?  This is mine: the Gimlet Dress.  You could pop this one on my headstone as an indicator of my modus operandi: elegant comfort is what I strive for.  I am very happy with this dress, and I recommend it to you as the modicum of versatility and wearability, whether lurking about the billiard table, or sharpening pencils for your latest professor, in fact for any of the jobs on the list.  Go to Scotties Boutique in Auckland or Wellington.  Go to NG Boutique in Christchurch.  Go to Syrup Boutique in Hampton in Melbourne.  Tell them you simply must have one.  Demand a re-order if they have run out.  I'll make you one in another colour if you like, just let the lovely ladies at Scotties or Syrup know.  Tell them I said so.

No comments:

Post a Comment