Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The star


Isn't she a honey?  She's called the Anais Dress.  Have a look through all the posts, each one has a dress from the Still Life Winter 2010 range.  I think this one looks the most soignee. The post called Delicious Relic describes the detail of this dress, which started off as a top, inspired by a vintage find.  I made the lovely Marilyn Sainty have a look at my work when I was feeling unsettled: take it down into a dress, she said, looking at the Anais Top with her impeccable eye.  And then we had a cup of tea.  She makes the best salt dishes the world has ever known.  I admire her no end.  You can buy this dress at her Scotties Boutique in Auckland and Wellington, at NG Boutique in Christchurch, at Syrup in Hampton in Melbourne and at Perugia in Elsternwick in Melbourne (+613 95760268).

No comments:

Post a Comment